blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, January 21, 2008

Three Day Weekends Kinda Rule

It is 5:06 p.m. on Monday and I am still in my pajamas. I haven't been a lazy sack though -- been thoroughly cleaning the house all day, as well as tearing through Dr. Who DVDs and cooking. The rest of the weekend was spent eating delicious food (Catherine was 100% right about Hook -- that was one of the best meals I've had in this city... maybe ever), drinking a lot of beer, celebrating the birth of Kay, and by some convoluted mess of drunken reasoning and defending Jezebel, Kriston is now pregnant with my child. The battles over which NFL team's apparel to dress this child in will be pretty brutal, I think. But at least it'll be tall and be able to grow a really awesome beard. Also: I ate popcorn and watched The Sound of Music with Sommer at 4am (which means, I watched about 15 minutes of the movie then passed out), and also maybe might have gone to see 27 Dresses. I like Katherine Heigl, so sew me. I think I'll balance out that negative credit to my cultural tastes and go see There Will Be Blood or Cloverfield tonight.

OK, now, back to Dr. Who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home