blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Support Sean

My good friend Sean Hemeon is riding a bike from San Francisco to L.A. to raise money for people living with HIV and AIDS. As if a 545-mile bike ride wasn't enough to inspire a donation, there's a bit of tragedy that's leading me to bleg people to donate. One of his teammates, a good friend of his, recently took his own life after a long battle with substance abuse. In that light, he's trying to drum up some extra donations in the final push. If you were sitting on your economic stimulus check and thinking, "hmmm, I wish I could do something good with this thing," then here's your chance! And, isn't donating to someone THAT HANDSOME even more fulfilling? (I kid. Kind of -- he really is incredibly good looking.) Sean's donation page is here. Good luck, friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home