blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 11, 2008

at tha shore, bak ltr, kthxbai

I'm extremely happy right now. That's because, tonight I'm leaving for my happy place (my family's house in Stone Harbor). In an effort to try and convince Dan to come up for a couple days, I found some pics of SH through the years. Starts with me very small, still pretty darn small, slightly bigger, in college, and... last summer. Enjoy, and I'll see you all next week.

My first trip to Stone Harbor

Frolicking on the beach

Back yard at Stone Harbor

Old School002.jpg

Relaxing on the dock

CRABS ARE DELICIOUS

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

OH MAN! Why'd you have to throw in a photo of me and make me all sad that I had to miss out on my Stone Harbor this year? Look how happy we are to eat that crab. Happy place...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home