blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Morning

How many consecutive bad hair days will I endure before I take the hint and schedule a cut?

And, if Carla from Top Chef were a patient on House, he'd totally diagnose her with a brain problem.

Matty and I have an ongoing conversation about how our brains are like computers (spurred by ideas like this and this), and how it's weird that we've developed something that, as it turns out, runs like we do (we are also, it seems, a couple of stoned undergrads). This story seems to fall in line with that.

I have stayed in every night this week. I haven't done that in... I have no idea how long. And yet, I still have done no laundry. I keep going to sleep around 9 p.m. On the bright side, I have had some BANANAS dreams. Last night involved white water rafting and finding lost children and eating barbecue chicken at the beach with my cousin Kevin and running barefoot on grass and lots and lots of school buses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime Lauren is in the top few again!!!

Carla is a nut job and I wanna strangle her. Nothing more late 80's/early 90's shitty sitcom then saying "Cooked it with love." I was expecting John Stamos to come out and say "Have Mercy."

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home