Catherine tagged me in this little best-of-08 meme. I hope I don't overlap with her too much; this is what happens when two people who blog about similar things and hang out a lot and live in the same neighborhood write in the same format. But, here we go!
4 favorite memories from 2008:
1. Like Catherine, election night out on U Street was by far the best time of my year -- one of the best of my life. Also super awesome: the night he accepted his nomination and the impromptu dance party that ensued.
2. My trip to Costa Rica was pretty much phenomenal.
3. Pop 5 at the beach was probably the most fun... ever. All beachy vacations were fantastic this year.
4. Moving to Bloomingdale!
4 favorite movies in 2008
1. Dark Knight!
2. Iron Man!
3. Rachel Getting Married!
4. Step Up 2: The Streets!
4 favorite foods in 2008:
1. Beans. Anything with beans.
2. Tea roasted duck at Hong Kong Palace
3. Yup, the cooler full of oysters + seafood feast
4. My birthday meal at The Source
1. sexy teen birthday party
2. we love christmas party
3. let's make sandwiches day at tom/emily/charles'
4. tie between seeing spoon & the walkmen on the same stage, and dot com being born