blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, February 04, 2005

Goodmorning Sunshines!

Another chilly day here in the office. Not sure why I continue to plan outfits for work, as I seldom take my jacket off (save those days where they overcompensate and it's about 85 in here all day). Anyhow, good morning! It's Friday! Oh happy day! No bed delivery (insert long string of grumbly noises and curse words here), but hey, it's the weekend, so I'll relax a bit. Thursdays continue to be oh so pleasant; last night Diana made some delicious white chicken chili, Seth and Summer had "a moment," my Seth and I got a chance to chat (and plot a bit for Coachella, I hope hope hope this happens) , and I had lots of fun at Betsy's congratulatory happy hour at Whitlows. I saw some Spradlin, I heard some mysogenistic jokes care of Yanny Du, I got treated to heaploads of the JayneGiggle (and the LauraGiggle, the JennieGiggle, and the NicoleGiggle - there was a lot of giggling goin on at Whitlows last night), ran into somebody I studied abroad with (who as it turns out, lives with "the lap dance" guy from our bid night...), and most importantly, took a W'Lap! We unanimously agreed it to be the best Lap since the original (all it was missing was Gusburgers, free of charge). Me thinks it's time to sniff out some caffeination, so, here I goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

Weirdest freakin' thing, I don't go out and like 3 different groups of my friends all bump into each other at Whitlow's and call me every 5 minutes.

You, who I've known since elementary school.
Janet, who used to hook up with a buddy of mine on the rugby team.
And Spradlin, who I think went to High School with someone on the rugby team.

I'm gettin' squeezed out! Actually, I just had a headache.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home