blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Important Announcements

1) My cell phone seems to have erased about 90% of the numbers I had saved. Please oh please send me yours - AKMattos@gmail.com

2) My dad had a super bowl party where he was apparently expecting about 800 people to attend. He's going out of town tomorrow, so I received all of the leftovers. It is seriously so much food that I actually have to have people come over and help eat it. Monday night! Excessive leftover-eating party. Lemme know if you're in! 7:00ish, b.y.o.t. (bring your own tupperwear)

3) I love Joe Gibbs.

4) My favorite superbowl commercial: The Ameriquest spaghetti sauce/cat incident one. It had the entire room "lol"ing. Clever, I remembered who it was for, mass appeal, the message and the vehicle actually coordinated, original...good stuff. And that's my professional opinion.

Please please give me your number and help me eat food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home