blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friendly Bloggers: Revealed

A bunch of my non-Madison friends have started to ask me "who's this blog guy, Drew?" and to answer, Drew is....

(the one on the right)

And to solve any other mysterious blog-linked friends....

Meet Gavin, the token black guy (I'm in there too as one of the dime a dozen blondes)


Meet Betsy, of famed recognition on my away messages and profile for about 5 or 6 years now (not to be confused with Beth or Becky) (or me, since I'm actually in this picture too)


Meet Aaron...actually, this isn't Aaron, just someone who hillariously shares his name. Google image search didn't deliver on any actual pictures of Aaron.


Meet Jill, the one on the right. New to the land of the bloggers, old to the land of the buffy lovers.


Meet Ass (as in, Piece of)



And I suppose, after all of that, you'd like to meet me. Really though, if you haven't met me and read this regularly, that's kind funny. Viva la internet!

I'm the smoker on the left (Beth is on the right, Lisa on the far left). Note the splotches. And the general badassery (in formal wear).

1 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

I do like that picture of me, but I always hated that shirt. That weird bulge makes me look like I'm pregnant.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home