blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, January 21, 2008

I completely forgot to mention this weekend's most exciting development

I am going to London! I bought tickets to go visit Liz in April. I am SO EXCITED! I spent 2 weeks there visiting Meagan in high shool, and studied abroad there during college. I love that city. Any suggestions for things to see that may not have been there before?

Perhaps next time I travel to Europe, I should cross some others off my list. Next time. For now: London!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

NICE! You could borrow my Walking Literary London book if you'd like. It really took me to parts of the city I'm certain I'd never have seen.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is pretty much the awesome-ness. Who're going to costa rica with? Count me jealous on that account! I can't wait for you to get here :) Also, my word verification to enter this here message is sblaco. I think that's kind of funny, said outloud, or in ones head in an outloud kind of way...

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home