blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Oceanic 6

SPOILER ALERT -- discussing what happened on tonight's Lost follows.


So, the Oceanic 6 and Hurley's comment about wondering if he's gonna "tell" and not saying anything about Ana Lucia to the cop clearly means that only six of them actually left the island, and never mentioned (for some reason) that anyone else survived, right?

Also: I watched the special they ran last night this evening, and that commercial that strung together all of Sawyer's nicknaming? Hilarious.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I realize this is probably painfully obvious. But everytime I don't post about something I think is tremendously obvious, the next day all the tv blogs are treating it with wonder and confusion, so I figured I'd lay this one out there.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two missions for you, should you choose to accept them:

1) Post a link to that Sawyer-nicknames commercial on your blog, since I missed it and our internet out here is too painfully slow for me to attempt a YouTube search.

2) Find out what hardcore obsessed "Lost" fans are called, because I am one, and I'm sick of calling myself a "hardcore obsessed 'Lost' fan" - there just has to be a better name. If there isn't, just make one up to make me happy. I take your blog-word as truth. ;)

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home