blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I watch music videos while I drink my coffee

New Lenny Kravitz video. The song isn't complete crap, but he does appear to have recently received song-writing-coaching from the guy who does the One Tree Hill theme song. And what's with the necklaces? The only word I can think of to describe them is... shiny. My coffee hasn't had its effect yet. But LK seems to be embracing that Fat Tuesday spirit. Also, wait for the highly improbably appearance of an orchestra in the middle of this one-man affair. Given all these factors, we should all place our bets right now about which hour long drama will use it over a scene first (**if the writer's strike clears up nice and quick like). Here's a mediocre video for a mediocre song that didn't really deserve to be blogged about. Enjoy the shiny necklaces, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home