blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Sunday, February 03, 2008

She's starting to rub off on me

After spending the day with Catherine, a portion of which was devoted to singing the praises of pineapple juice, I found myself waking up at 3am. Coughing. Sneezing. Feeling bad. What did I do? I went to the fridge and cracked open a can of pineapple juice. You see, in addition to reducing swelling and mending broken bones, CatAn also argues that the wonder juice cures colds. So here I sit, having my morning can of PJ, and feeling, I must admit, a little bit better. I think this may be a matter of juice over matter, but it seems to be working, at least a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger catherine said...

woo! score one for the crackpots. but seriously. it helps with congestion and sinus problems. the internet told me so.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home