blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yes We Can

If you couldn't tell or guess by now, I'm supporting Obama. I won't bog this down with too much politics talk (I mean, don't you people come here to find out what I had for dinner last night, and whether or not I fell asleep on the couch or my bed?), but this is a very important election year, in case you hadn't noticed. Spencer's got a good summary of why he's the right choice. As does most every other liberal blogger I know (read: every D.C. friend I have). On this super/fat Tuesday, if there are elections in your state, take the opportunity to vote. And if you want my humble opinion on the matter, vote for Barack Obama. Wouldn't it be nice to have a leader that inspires rather than embarrasses? That progresses instead of entrenches? I think so. When Virginia's primaries take place next week, you know who I'll be voting for. Si se puede!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo Slice said...

I couldn't agree more!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

progresses what instead of entrenches what?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Agree 100%!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home