blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jezebel!

The Best Blog on the Internet turned 1 today! My dear DCeiver reminded me to blog them some birthday wishes, let me first start with a most heartfelt sentiment: I am so glad you were born! News, gossip, bonnerkiller feminist issues, getting people from the inside lines of crazy worlds like sephora and modeling to give the real scoop, truly insane relationship stories, refreshing media coverage... you do it all! And you do it really, really well. So good on ya, jezebel. I hope the next year of your existence brings you more insiders who want to squeal, more snappy and smart writers, more good news to report on, and more brilliance when you report the bad. Happy birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home