blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, January 10, 2005

The Winter 2004/2005 Catch Phrase List

In a brief review of all of the shinanigans that have ensued basically from Thanksgiving through the present (and holy crap, that's a lot of shinanigans), I'm going to (without frame of reference) run down the top catch phrases, in no particular order. These are phrases that, among my various groups of friends, will live in infamy forever with such company as haHA!, Schlob ya knob guvna?, HOOSPOT, Sprite: Does a Body Good, Awkward, YOU KNOW?, Stars, SARS, Me Spoons!, BOOM! Shaq Attack, Swiss Miss, I'm Wearing my Drunkenness on my Sleevelessness, and BAKAW!:

  • Yo, dat's off the TRIVET
  • Glossy Spray
  • Bobar
  • Ears like a shark
  • Do you DDR?
  • Peru
  • Anybody want some chicken?
  • Flat Tire
  • Build her a cake
  • Coppola
  • Rum Balls
  • RBV
  • I am all that is Man
  • What are you?
  • SAYS, not "sez"
  • Cindy Margolis
  • I am stealth
  • The T-tsunami
  • Ikea Toilet Scrubber
I know I'm forgetting some....so please feel free to comment with the ones I've forgotten :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

How could I possibly forget:

I love curtains!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Yes, definitely Hillel. What the Hillel was I thinking?

And, as your IM duely noted:

normcdnld: and comments for blog, "LA LA LAAA!!!!"

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home