blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

And I'm BACK in the game!

Welcome to 2005 everybody! I feel like some weight has been lifted now that the holidays are over. While there was very much fun had, very many friends seen, very much of everything consumed and very many things done, I. am. spent. The blog is slowly getting fixed more and more, soon it will be both pretty, live, and functional.

A belated happy birthday message goes out to the wonderful, the one and only, history's greatest roomate, my dear beloved Samina Khawaja! My favorite new year's baby!

Also, today marks the birth of the one and only James David Spore. Happy birthday you crazy fuck, the world's a much wilder, more wonderful place with you in it.

I'm pretty sure that 2005 is gonna be the year of Amanda. We'll have to wait a little while to be positive, but, things are lookin good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home