blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ho Ho Ho!

Merrrry Christmaaaas! I hope all you lovely people out there - and the ugly ones too - have a lovely holiday season. I'm jumpin onto Mr. Child-of-Divorce's Wild Ride, but I'm thinkin things will still be holly jolly. I've got about 18 family dinners, Lucas' graduation party, an undoubted trip to Fridays, a visit with Pam, presents, becoming a Pirog for a day, seeing The Life Aquatic, quasi-hosting a Yankee Gift Giving Party, Drew's cocktail party, playing football, playing LOTR Monopoly (correct pronunciation, of course), and my Skins v. the cowgirls to look forward to. Not a damn thing to complain about there. Anyhow, wherever your plans for noel take you, I hope they're safe and happy and full of joy. I've noticed a severe rise in grinchyness lately among my friends, but I hope everybody can at least enjoy the time with friends and family. And unwrapping presents, well, that's just plain old fun. SO, in summation, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home