blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

BAKAW! May the year of the Rooster be good to you my friends.

I suppose it's also Ash Wednesday, so for those of you that partake...happy lent?

Sorry for the lack of updates, it's getting to be the really really busy time of year for me around here. Aside from that, I've had a really great past couple of days. Eating Matza & french onion dip (who knew?), bed!, stoli doli, stupendous friendlies and the crazy drugged out lady on Super Bowl Sunday, enough left overs to give Ralphie May a tummy ache, lots of good friends sharing those leftovers -- and old yearbooks (featuring the dreamy 4th grade Kenley Sands), plans to go to San Diego with Alan, and dancing the night away on Fat Tuesday (with Spradlin, a.k.a. Twinkle Toes). And on top of all of that, I get to look forward to PHOENIX next week! ("What!? You're going to PhOnix? YOU are going to the biggest city in Arizona?! But we're gonna make snow angels...ON THE ROOF! For SURE!") Arizoooooooooona, Arizoooooooooooona, here I cooooooooooooooooome :)

Um, I haven't done a reader participation type bloggy in a while, so, here's a pretty generic one for ya - que es tu cerveza favorita? Gringos: What's your favorite beer?

For me, favorite is probably still Starr Hill Amber Ale, but on the daily I'll always go to Yeungling.

Comment away my peoples, and have yourselves a lovely day.


3 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

Other funniness:

mads t r e t c h: right, exactly, and that whole if it's fun let's do it! now! ok, nap time! ok, more fun!
FirststARfighTer: a kitten
FirststARfighTer: you want to date a kitten


"I play all the instruments in my Air Band."

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a
light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are
improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a
delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served
honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do
you hate freedom?

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**droooool starr Hill Amber is my favorite too.

Would love some of that on tap somewhere up here.......

I also am partial to Fat Tire,
and the tried and true Yuengling.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home