blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Today marks the birth of the illustrious Miss Jill Torok. Happy Birthday! Where would I be without our in depth cosmetic, sex, Buffy and celebrity talks? Your effervescent energy is inescapable and you always know how to make any situation better than it was before you arrived. I hope you have a wonderful day, and I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!



(Pictured here with Bobby and I, after our declaration of friendship on at my bday party)

I also hear through the bloglines that today is Catherine's birthday. Happy Birthday to my DCist mentor and someone who exemplifies the prolific humor and observation that every blogger aspires to. Happy Birthday!


P.S.: Does anyone else find it hilarious that Blogger's spell checker doesn't recognize the word "blogger?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankee very much! have a great time at the dcist happy hour...wish i could come :(

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home