blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Please Welcome Santi to the Blogosphere

I've been coughing up a storm lately, and I'm pretty sure that the coughs have actually been expelling thoughts from my head before I get the chance to act on them. Anyway, I forgot to mention that the lovely and wonderful Ms. Santi Duewel has begun blogging! Welcome to nerddomme, my friend! Go check out Peace Little Devil (also conveniently located on the sidebar).

And, in answer to your question, no, I haven't posted my new years pics yet. BUT, Drew bought me a Flickr pro account for Christmas (yay!), so I'll be tooling around there quite a bit and quite soon. Between obsessively watching Veronica Mars (and developing a school girl crush on Jason Dohring, who I was actually legitimately sad to learn was married -- get a grip on reality, s t r e t c h!) and judging submissions for the Six Points Music Festival, and generally recouperating from the holidays and a heaping spoonful of bronchitis, I've been a bit preoccupied. Pictures to come very soon though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

Aww - thanks for the shout-out, Amanda! Haha...actually, it's probably a bad thing...yet another distraction to keep me from doing actual work, when I'm at work...uh oh! :) Ah well...

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home