blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"He Was Injured Bad"

  • Thank you, Tyler, for introducing me to the video that's been making me cry from laughing so hard all afternoon.
  • This truly brave post is the kind of thing that makes things like this even more disgusting.
  • Hilariousness, courtesy of dirty sugar. The Vince Vaughn parts are, not surprisingly, the funniest. Even in stills where the words aren't his own, he's the funniest guy at the party.
  • Wai wai wait a minute. Britney Spears, mega ultra money having pop star (piece of trash) shops at Forever 21?
  • Jake Gyllenhaal named his dog Atticus?!?! Great, now I love him even MORE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've seen this already (I got it on pinkisthenewblog), but it's hilarious.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4068767512452275304

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home