blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ya know what's weird?

Though I write for DCist, part of the Gothamist network, I never read Gothamist.

Also weird, is that I'm fairly certain that like 0.01% of my friends and family read DCist, though most all of you read this here blog. I'm basing that solely on a sample audience of Liz and Drew, but if they're not reading, what are the chances anyone else is? I know it's not the all-Mattos, all the time set up you've got workin for ya here, but I strongly encourage you to read it. We've got so many great writers covering so many different things, you should give it a whirl. Not trying to lay a guilt trip on anybody, this just crossed my mind a moment ago and I thought I'd share. Sort of anomalies, no?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read DCist...

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home