blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yick

Just having returned from Chili's for lunch, I'm now drenched in Restaurant Smell. I hate Restaurant Smell. It's the greasy-smokey-foody stench that clings to every available fiber after you spend any time whatsoever in some dining establishments, usually chains for some reason. Its heavy, onerous presence plagued me when I worked at Outback in high school, having to dry clean my pea coats every couple of weeks, and using so much febreeze that I'm now loathe to that smell too. There are few things I react to this adversely, but sweet merciful crap I really hate Restaurant Smell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

Ditto for me. I went to Lauriol Plaza on Wednesday...and though I love love love that restaurant....I HATED how my clothes and hair smelled afterwards! Restaurant smell...boo.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home